Friday, September 7, 2007

A couple more finished britches!



Okay, I've been working on the ones with ...a time to dye yarn for awhile (Island of Innocence colorway; lovely reds, yellows, blues, and browns), and finally, they're done! My first attempt at alternating skeins while knitting; it came out just fine. There are few little pulled spots in the back, but I had a rhythm going by the time I did the legs, and they turned out well. The second pair (with green trim) is Dashing Dachs' new fall colorway Matvey the Cat. I was lucky enough to score a lottery spot to get this; it is scrumptious! Their Stallion organic merino is luscious and soft, and creates such a nice drapey fabric when knitted.

Now on to the pants for the trade with Katie...I had to finish up Matvey to get my 7/12" needles freed up so I could start the legs on those! :o)


No comments: